We are fully aware that the GDPR merely provides a modernized compliance legal framework based on responsibility for the protection of personal data.
The processing of your data is necessary to provide you with the products/services you require. In this respect, we are taking several security measures to protect you online. One of the measures we are taking to ensure transparency and proportionality toward you is to eliminate the unnecessary collection of personal data and minimize the data we collect. Therefore, we only request the information we need and store it to improve your experience.
All information provided in this policy, the processes and the analyzes performed are complete, accurate, and correct, fully reflecting the organization’s activity in terms of personal data processing and storage.
The Company is an information technology company whose main business is connected to software development. LOKOFOOD also operates activities relating to the development and management of a technology platform enabling economic operators of food establishments such as restaurants, cafes, confectioner’s shops, etc., in different cities, located in different areas, to enroll, list and offer their products and/or services through the use of a website/platform and/or mobile application, on the basis of an agreed trade agreement with the Company (hereinafter referred to as “Traders”). The Company has thus developed the LOKOFOOD platform, which provides the necessary technology framework for the online interaction between Traders’ offer and Users’ requests, which can be completed by placing Orders and entering into a contract for the products and services ordered between Trader and User directly.
Information about us: EXPRESSOFT TECHNOLOGY SRL, a legal entity governed by the Romanian law, with its registered office in Bucharest, 73-81 Bucharest-Ploieşti Ave., office no. 1, 4th floor, sector 1, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/1167/1991, tax number RO1581947, hereinafter Expressoft. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The title, copyright, and intellectual property rights over LOKOFOOD belong to Expressoft. SOFTWARE PRODUCT and related documentation are protected by the Romanian Copyright Act and international copyright treaties. Expressoft is a provider of information technology services, does not provide food or other services that do not concern its profile.
Contact form found in the Contact section of the platform www.lokofood.com or in the LOKOFOOD application in each user’s account.
www.lokofood.com and the LOKOFOOD application, hereinafter the Website, is owned by Expressoft Technology SRL and is operated under the LOKOFOOD trademark.
As required by Regulation No 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “Regulation”), LOKOFOOD is bound to process safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you via the Website.
Please note that signing up on the Website and/or placing orders is only allowed for persons over 16 years of age.
2. What personal data do we process, on the basis of which legal bases, for what purpose and for how long?
2.1 What data do we process?
Depending on how you use the Website, we collect certain personal and non-personal data about you as follows:
2.2 What are the purposes for processing?
In general, the purpose of personal data processing is to provide the LOKOFOOD services to your benefit, such as executing an order placed by you on the Website, improving Website experience for you and other visitors, including the purchases you make online and the general purpose of improving our services/products.
In particular, we will use your personal data to:
2.3 What is the basis for the data processing?
The general reason for the above-mentioned personal data processing is the conclusion and performance of the contract (or an order) between LOKOFOOD and you, but in some cases the reason may also be a legal obligation we have or our legitimate interest in defending our business, being understood that we make sure that all measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
In the cases expressly shown in relation to marketing activities, we base our processing on your prior consent, if we carry out such activities.
Where the basis for processing is a legal obligation, we generally base our processing on the legal provisions such as the obligation to secure goods and values laid down by the applicable law in this area, the obligations provided by the tax and / or accounting legislation, including with regard to the archiving obligations.
The processing of personal data is not related to other recording systems.
2.4 How long do we retain your personal data?
As a general rule, we will not store your data longer than necessary, depending on the purpose and basis for which we process them.
Therefore, we will store your personal data according to the following criteria and the categories of personal data affected:
3. The rights you enjoy as a result of personal data processing
According to the Regulation, you benefit from the following rights under the circumstances of the processing grounds:
- the right to be informed regarding your personal data processed by LOKOFOOD;
- the right of access. You have the right to obtain from LOKOFOOD confirmation that they are processing your personal data, and if so, access to such data and information such as the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the storage period or where not possible the criteria to determine this period;
- the right to rectify inaccurate personal data or complete them (please contact us in this respect);
- the right to deletion (“the right to be forgotten”) by LOKOFOOD of personal data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions;
- the right to restriction of processing, which may be exercised in one of the following cases:
- the right to data portability, based on the right to data portability you have the right to receive a copy of the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to LOKOFOOD in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and you have the right to request transmission of these data to another operator, without obstacles from LOKOFOOD, when the processing is carried out with your consent, for the performance or conclusion of a contract to which you are party or where processing is carried out by automated means;
- the right to oppose to the processing of personal data - at any time, you have the right to oppose, for justified and legitimate reasons related to the particular situation, that personal data be processed, insofar as the legal conditions are met;
- the right not to be subject of an individual decision, according to which you have the right to request and obtain the withdrawal, cancellation or re-evaluation of any decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) which produces legal effects or affects you in a similar manner, to a significant extent;
- the right to go to court or the national supervisory authority for the processing of personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, 28-30 General Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., Sector 1, postcode 010336, Bucharest, Romania, phone: +40.318.059.211, +40.318.059.212, fax: +40.318.059.602, e-mail: email@example.com. You are also recognized the right to go to court.
With regard to the rights related to automated decision-making and profiling, LOKOFOOD does not take decisions based on an automated decision-making process with respect to you, based on the personal data covered by this processing.
To exercise these rights, the user can send a written, dated, and signed request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exercise of the rights provided in Law 679 / 2016 (GDPR) is entirely incumbent on the controller who is legally bound to designate a person in charge with the processing of personal data within the organization. This person will develop a set of technical and organizational measures to secure the processing of data and is required to inform the controller with respect to the nature of the processing processes, types of information and how these processes are carried out within the organization. The controller has the responsibility and obligation to ensure that such measures are implemented, that there is no risk of security breaches or information leakage, and that the legislation in force regarding the data processing and the rights of data subjects is complied with. The person in charge can be contacted at email@example.com.
Please contact us for any request, question or matter related to the way we process your personal data, or send a written, dated and signed request to exercise your rights under Regulation No 679/2016, to Expressoft Technoloy SRL, with head office in Bucharest, 73-81 Bucharest-Ploiesti Ave., office 1, 4th floor, sector 1, or at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . You are also recognized the right go to court.
If you request the deletion of data, please note that this is an irreversible process and if you wish to use the LOKOFOOD services again we will need your new consent to collect and process these data.
The maximum time limit for solving the requests sent to LOKOFOOD shall be 30 days. This may be extended once, in accordance with the Regulation.
4. Recipients of the Personal Data Processed
In general, the personal data we collect are intended for use by LOKOFOOD (our own employees; suppliers and their employees) and its partners on the Website to whom you place orders, and only as an exception are communicated to other recipients. TO STAY UP TO DATE ON HOW LOKOFOOD PARTNERS FROM WHOM YOU ORDER PRODUCTS BY PLACING ORDERS ON LOKOFOOD PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA, WE RECOMMEND YOU ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY SECTION ON THEIR WEBSITES.
In this way, LOKOFOOD may contract third parties as part of the activity of supplying services to you. These may be: providers of accounting/financial/legal services or generally provided by such professionals, marketing services, customer satisfaction analysis services, IT service providers, telephone service providers, call center integrated solution providers, order management solution providers, bank service providers and payment processors, couriers, carriers, search engines, etc. In some cases, we may provide them with all or some of your personal data. We shall not provide the data without making sure that they are strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are transferred, and the transfer is accompanied by security guarantees in accordance with the legal requirements of the Regulation for the transfer to the agents/third parties.
In some cases, we may transfer your data to other persons when we have a legal obligation to do so. Or when we are in the course of a judicial procedure, to defend our rights.
We can also transmit your personal data to the public authorities (Prosecutor’s Office, Police, courts of law and other competent state bodies), on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions or following duly justified requests.
Despite the protection measures taken to protect your personal data, we state that the transmission of information via the Internet in general or via public networks is not entirely secure and there is a risk for the data to be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties.
LOKOFOOD does not transfer your personal data to third states or international organizations. If LOKOFOOD decides to do so, then this will be made only with LOKOFOOD and, as applicable, the person empowered by the same, complying with the provisions of the Regulation.
5. Refusal to Give Us Personal Data
If you choose not to provide us with the personal data collected through the Website, which are required for the purposes mentioned above, except for marketing purposes, we shall not be able to supply your orders and to provide the services and/or products required by you and to put at your disposal certain sections/services on the Website, such as the account creation and administration section/service available on the Website, but you will be able to use other sections of the Website without restrictions.
6. Security of Personal Data Processing
The processing of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the appropriate technical and organizational measures intended to protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction, to prevent loss, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access, or misuse of personal data, by applying internal and operational procedures for the collection and storage of personal data in accordance with the Regulation.
7. The processing of personal data within the organization is subject to a number of technical and organizational measures to secure them. These measures are intended to protect information at the level of the organization against security incidents or unauthorized processing.
At the level of the organization, the following security measures have been taken to reduce risks:
The process manager shall be regularly trained on: